[webkit-gtk] Fwd: cross compile webkitgtk+

narcisse doudieu siewe wambenarcisse at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 5 07:03:19 PST 2016

is the question more generally like:how to cross compile for arm?please visit this site for a first view of your workCross-Compile for ARM?

|   |
| Cross-Compile for ARM?How do I set up GCC for cross compiling for the ARM processor? The host would be on x68 ( AMD64 - Ubuntu 12.04 ) and the target would be ARM ( Raspberry Pi as... |
|  |
| Afficher sur ask... | Aperçu par Yahoo |
|  |
|   |