[webkit-gtk] Wrong-drawing/rendering?

Vellemans, Noel Noel.Vellemans at visionBMS.com
Thu Oct 22 00:52:48 PDT 2015

Hi,

I encounter, some MIS-REDERINGS using webkitgtk-2.4.9. (GtkLauncher / Minbrouwser and Modiri , all  have the same behaviour)

Building with gtk2 and / or gtk3 gives me the same problem.

In certain pages, I do get faulty-rendered  'artifacts'  ( faulty screen output), seems to be CSS-related !

Those 'faulty'-renderings are visible on different platforms, PC-x64, PX-x86 and Arm architectures (other architectures/platforms have not been tested).

OK-RENDER:  http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=f08d049

BAD-RENDER: http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=e4e78d6

When using an older web-kit version or current Chrome/Firefox/IE (on PC ) , all is OK.

Any Clue ?

Best Regards,
Noel