[webkit-gtk] Kiosk-style mouse

Dub dubcanada at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:52:52 PDT 2014

I'm not 100% sure about all of that. But you can easily turn most of that
off with css, and javascript.

$('img').on('dragstart', function(event) { event.preventDefault(); });

body{
    -webkit-touch-callout: none;
    -webkit-user-select: none;
    -khtml-user-select: none;
    user-select: none;
}

Though I'm not sure how up to date WebKit 1 is with CSS3 but the image one
would work.