[webkit-gtk] SSL Handshake error

Niranjan Rao nhrdls at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 10:12:46 PST 2014

Carlos,

Big thank you. Just tested on my local box and it worked for PGE.

Michael,

Monitoring other sites should not be a problem - we visit around large
number of sites every day - all of them using SSL via automated job. Any
abnormal failures will be immediately noticed.

Thank you again,

Regards,

Niranjan