[webkit-gtk] Collapsible blocks at Wikipedia (mobile) do not work

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 09:26:19 PST 2014

I might not be using the right term.  Collapsible blocks are blocks of text with a
title.  There is an arrow to the left of the title.  By clicking on the arrow, it is
normally possible to make the block of text appear or disappear.  I find that the
arrow no longer has any effect on any webkit-based browser.  To observe the
problem, go to any page at Wikipedia (mobile), e.g.,

http://en.m/wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia

Click the up/down arrow to the left of one of the section titles.  Nothing happens.

I have tested with Midori 0.4.3 and dwb 20130503hg.  I am running on Lubuntu
14.04.1 LTS or Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS.  Collapsible blocks /do/ work on older versions of
Ubuntu (e.g., 12.04).  They also work on Ubuntu 14.04.1 using Firefox.

Is there maybe a configuration option that I need to adjust?
-----
Jeffrey Barish