[webkit-gtk] CMake for WebKitGTK+

Žan Doberšek zandobersek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:37:28 PDT 2014

The 2.4 branch was created well before the CMake build for the GTK port
became even remotely usable. Because of that the 2.4 branch uses solely the
Autotools build system.

In contrast, the first 2.5 release will obviously already use the CMake
build, so there unfortuantely won't be any releases that would contain
support for both build systems.

I'll be setting up support for the Wayland target in near future. I hope
you'll be able to benefit from that work as well, and that the remaining
issues will be easy to iron out. Patches welcome.

Regards,
Zan