[webkit-gtk] WebKit2Gtk: Any plans to support Windows?

Jiří Janoušek janousek.jiri at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 01:23:56 PST 2014

Hi,

I've started to port my application to WebKit2Gtk (thanks to all
people involved in this new port). Since my linux app uses
JavaScriptCore a lot, it's heavily affected by the new two-process
architecture and I've decided to rewrite it from scratch. I would like
to make it also multi-platform (Linux & Windows for now) on this
occasion, but I've discovered WebKit2Gtk hasn't support Windows* yet.
Are there any plans to add Windows support in WebKit2Gtk?

* These components probably needs Windows port:
Source/WebKit2/unix/
Source/WebKit2/Platform/unix/
Source/WebKit2/Platform/CoreIPC/unix/
Source/WebKit2/NetworkProcess/unix/