[webkit-gtk] webkit2gtk resources

Jose jmalv04 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:20:11 PDT 2014

I think the api is general enough that should accommodate tool users
(as it did in webkit1).

I think collecting "got-chunk" pieces and  assembling them again is
replicating what the code is already doing.
Did you get any suggestions on alternative ways to do this ?

Wrt frames, I am only looking for the raw frame html, as this is a
subresource of the main_resource. And as such
the raw frame html content could/should be exposed in the UI process
(the subresource is there but the content
is empty).

I understand the separation between the UI and the network/web process
but the devil is in the details. Is there any
sample code of a specific web extension doing something useful ?