[webkit-gtk] WebKit2 GTK+ API is now frozen

Carlos Garcia Campos cgarcia at igalia.com
Fri Mar 22 04:42:20 PDT 2013

After the WebKitGTK+ 1.11.92 the WebKit2 API is now frozen.

I've updated the RoadMap for the next release:

https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitGTK/WebKit2Roadmap

Please, feel free to add/modify/remove whatever.

I've also updated the guides for patches including new API:

  - Added the rule of two GTK+ reviewers (actually 3, because the owners
review doesn't count)
  - Added the info about Since tags for gtk-doc comments
  - Added info about index of new symbols

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitGTK/AddingNewWebKit2API

Regards,
--