[webkit-gtk] bad rendering around <input /> element

florent valette fvalette.pub at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 05:54:34 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I encounter an issue with webkitgtk-1.10.2 (Linux and win32). There is a
large black border around all html input element (radio button, submit
button, text input). See png file attached for detail (this page:
https://bug-98852-attachments.webkit.org/attachment.cgi?id=168690  render
badly in my web browser app but well in Chrome 27). The result is the same
on Linux and win32 version of my app

My web browser is a C#/mono application using webkit-sharp-0.3 and
GtkSharp-2.12.11 binding. Note that I was previously use webkit-1.2.7 and
it's rendering well (i need to upgrade to a newer version for some reason)

FYI, the linux distro is build with buildroot (and with a mingw32 cross
toolchain for the win32 version) with the following packages versions:

linux kernel 2.6.37-6
glib             2.36.1
atk              1.33.6
gtk              2.24.10