[webkit-gtk] Bug 97324 - [GTK] Add support for Page Visibility

Anton Obzhirov a.obzhirov at samsung.com
Mon Jan 28 08:49:54 PST 2013

I can test "visibility" and "hidden" states with GTK+ widget visibility and probably "prerender" state with off screen loading of the page. But to make layout tests pass and make some testing for WebKit2 it still might be desirable to add
test api to set visibility state in DumpRenderTreeSupportGtk and new InjectedBundlePageSetVisibilityClient APi in WebKit2. What do you think?