[webkit-gtk] Need help in building on Ubuntu 12.10

Sergio Villar Senin svillar at igalia.com
Wed Jan 9 04:18:12 PST 2013

What you could do is try to build each failing package individually. You
can do it this way:

cd Tools/gtk
jhbuild -m file://`pwd`/jhbuild.modules buildone gdk-pixbuf

and then the same with the other modules. You'll probably get more info
building them one by one.

BR

En 07/01/13 21:15, Niranjan Rao escribiu: