[webkit-gtk] I want to change style of HTML on run time natively (Inside web core, I am having Element pointer).

Brendan Long self at brendanlong.com
Mon Apr 29 13:14:19 PDT 2013

The way I would do it is by defining CSS classes for what I want, and
then just append the CSS class:

// In your css
.green { background-color: green; }

// In your JavaScript
element.className += " green"; // Don't forget the leading space

Obviously "green" isn't a very good class name, and you should give it a
name that explains why it's green..

See this StackOverflow question:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/195951/change-an-elements-css-class-with-javascript