[webkit-gtk] NPAPI Drawing

Christian Frost cf at cfrost.dk
Wed Apr 17 00:00:56 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have created a NPAPI plugin and its correctly loaded in WebKit.
However, I want to "paint" in it (or actually I want to make it
invisible, e.g. setting alpha channel, such that the graphics behind
can be shown) I have tried to use something like:

NPError NPP_SetWindow(NPP npp, NPWindow* window)
{
    if(npp == NULL)
        return NPERR_INVALID_INSTANCE_ERROR;

    PluginInstance * plugin = npp->pdata;
    Widget netscape_widget;
    if(window){
        plugin->window = (Window) window->window;
        plugin->x = window->x;
        plugin->y = window->y;
        plugin->width = window->width;
        plugin->height = window->height;
        plugin->display = ((NPSetWindowCallbackStruct
*)window->ws_info)->display;
        netscape_widget = XtWindowToWidget(plugin->display, plugin->window);

When the code reaches XtWindowToWidget it fails:
"Error: Couldn't find per display information"

Can anyone help me?

--
Regards
Christian