[webkit-gtk] Extending JavascriptCore

85.mukesh 85.mukesh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 01:58:03 PDT 2013

Hi
If ur webkit is compiled with gtk port then u can do Javascript core
extension with window-object-cleared which i did and working with gtk
port.But
if u r doing with any other port , u cant use window-object-cleared.But I
can tell one trick thru which u can do
Just write click event and capture context from click handler,

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Martin Robinson <
martin.james.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 5:20 AM, Christian Frost <cf at cfrost.dk> wrote:
> > Thanks for the reply. I have been looking into the linked example,
> > however from the example it seems that I have to put my extensions in
> > a directory and point webkit to load them from there, but I cannot
> > figure out the format in which the extensions should be.
>
> I believe that the extensions should be shared objects.
>
> > Is there no other examples? Or can anymore provide a simple example
> > that I can extend?
>
> There are probably some more examples in the Epiphany source tree.
> Beyond that I'm not sure.
>
> --Martin

Mukesh Kumar gupta