[webkit-gtk] Documentation of webkit gtk - getting confused

Niranjan Rao nhrdls at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:37:56 PDT 2013

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for the information. If I understand you correctly, I should be
going by new documentation and older code is deprecated. But I am
curious to know what replaces some of the older functions

For example get_dom_document function seems to be missing in new release
of web view. I could be completely wrong, but at first glance I could
not find anything that returns dom document and frames. Rather
WebKitWebframe class seem to be completely missing in new documentation.
I have an application where we do lot of DOM manipulation including
frame walking if there are frames in the fetched document. I am sure
such important functionality is not removed the from the release and
it's just documentation problem.

Regards,

Niranjan