[webkit-gtk] execvp: /bin/bash: Argument list too long

Diego Escalante Urrelo diegoe at igalia.com
Sat Oct 20 09:26:39 PDT 2012

Hi,

El vie, 19-10-2012 a las 16:12 +0200, Vellemans, Noel escribió:
> Hi all,
>

> Posted this question before (for another release of Webkit, but I was
> 'off-line' for some days and in the main time a new WebKitGtk was
> released, so bumping the question once more...

This is a make problem, although crosscompilation might	have something
else to consider, check my notes on how I solved this for my everyday
webkit building:

http://blogs.gnome.org/diegoe/2012/09/23/webkitgtk-failing-to-build-argument-list-too-long/

Notice that you do not really need jhbuild, you can just grab the patch
for make from WebKit repo.

Good luck!