[webkit-gtk] Building Webkit-GTK in Fedora 18 alpha

Edwin Lim limed3 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 22:30:15 PDT 2012

Thanks very much for the tip Joanie.

I hadn't thought about changing the linker and spent most of my time
banging my head on my desk while looking through the packages and bug
reports. It scares me to think the things I might have done if you hadn't
emailed this...

But regardless, the linker not being Gold looks like it was the issue.
Thanks again for the tip!

Edwin Lim