[webkit-gtk] hi, I am newbie, bring one question here

Tang Daogang daogangtang at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:27:34 PDT 2012

hi,

I am very interesting in webkit-gtk.

I want to ask:

whether we can use some dynamic language other than javascript writed in
html file to be executed in some browser built on webkit-gtk?

Because I find that webkit-gtk wants to generate a full webkit API using
gobject-introspection, I want to know is it possible in future we can use
lua/python/haskell/... to write logic code in web app (to replace
javascript today) ?

Thank you!

PS:
this guy want to use python to replace javascript in brower,
http://www.gnu.org/software/pythonwebkit/

--
Nothing is impossible.