[webkit-gtk] Injected Bundle unit tests

Grzegorz Czajkowski g.czajkowski at samsung.com
Mon May 14 08:01:40 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've got timeout for all tests related with injected bundle tests. I run
them through Tools/Script/run-gtk-tests and directly from
Programs/TestWebKitAPI/WebKit2/Test_Name but the result is the same:

** (lt-WebKitWebProcess:11524): WARNING **: Error loading the injected
bundle
(/home/gczajkowski/sources/webkit.org/WebKit/WebKitBuild/Release/Libraries/l
ibTestWebKitAPIInjectedBundle.la):
/home/gczajkowski/sources/webkit.org/WebKit/WebKitBuild/Release/Libraries/.l
ibs/libTestWebKitAPIInjectedBundle.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN7testing4Test5SetUpEv

It looks like gtest symbols can not be found. Other tests (that do not
require injected bundle feature) are passed on my environment.

Does anyone can help ? J

Thanks

Regards

Grzegorz