[webkit-gtk] WebKit 2 search API proposal

Jose Dapena Paz jdapena at igalia.com
Wed Jan 4 11:26:23 PST 2012

El mié, 04-01-2012 a las 12:38 +0100, Sergio Villar Senin escribió:
> En 26/12/11 17:19, Martin Robinson escribiu:
> >
> > I like the set of signals you've defined here, but perhaps the names
> > could be similar to the C API. For instance, consider:
> >
> > * found-string
> > * failed-to-find-string
> > * counted-matches

	Not sure this case would be needed. But in previous projects, where I
couldn't use directly the scroll bars of the web view (issue happened
with gtkhtml and mozilla), I needed to get a way to locate the area in
web view taken by the current match.

	So just, it would be interesting that there would be API for this, or
at least take this requirement into account, to not make damn difficult
to do this in the future.