[webkit-gtk] And another not-quite-bug...

Xan xan.lopez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:48:12 PDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Bob Murphy <bobert at lavitanuova.com> wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea to change the callbacks in WebKitGTK and in Epiphany to use void returns so other folks aren't as confused as I.

I think this is not OK. In theory you should be able to stop the
propagation of the event at any point in the process, and the usual
way to do that is through the return value of the handler (as in GTK+
and even other bindings of the DOM itself). What we should do is
probably check that return value and stop the propagation from our
bindings there, I think that would be the right patch to do.

Xan