[webkit-gtk] Accessing the page load progress

Andrew Wood a.j.w at me.com
Thu Sep 8 14:28:50 PDT 2011

So I now have a callback function registered on that signal which
contains the single line:

gtk_progress_bar_set_fraction(GTK_PROGRESS_BAR(progressbar),webkit_web_view_get_progress(WEBKIT_WEB_VIEW
(gtkwebview)));

But I get periodic crashes when it runs (seg faults).  If I disable the
signal handler I dont get them.

Without knowing much about the internals of WebKit I dont really
understand whats going on here.

The only insight I can give is that it seems to always occur immediately
after the signal handler returns but as I say its only once in a blue moon.

If anyone can give me a clue as to whats wrong here Id be very grateful.

Thanks