[webkit-gtk] Accessing the page load progress

Andrew Wood a.j.w at me.com
Mon Sep 5 11:27:40 PDT 2011

Its because the page loads in the same thread as the rest of the
application isnt it?  So by the time webkit_web_view_load_uri
returns, the page has finished loading and hence
webkit_web_view_get_progress returns 0 and stays at 0 forever.

Presumably the solution is to spin a thread to handle the while loop and
update the progress bar?