[webkit-gtk] Compiler options to enable features

Joone Hur joone at kldp.org
Thu Jun 9 23:33:25 PDT 2011

Hi Vaibhav,

>> - touch-events
>> - accelerated-2d-canvas
>> - device-orientation
>> - orientation-events
>> - register-protocol-handler
>> - svg-dom-objc-bindings

Currently, the above features are not supported in WebKitGtk+.
I think that the register-protocol-handler could be enabled by adding
the option to the configure.ac.
However, the other features may need to port for Gtk+, but supporting
multi-touch needs some tweaks in Gtk+.
Regarding the svg-dom-objc-bindings, it seems to be only for the Mac port.

BR,

Joone