[webkit-gtk] Save Login session

Deepak Mundra deepak.m at allaboutif.com
Wed Jun 8 04:51:58 PDT 2011

Dear All,

 I am using webkit-gtk 1.2.0.  Running on mips platform.
 How can i save login sessions ? Right now what  happening is, I
launch the browser, login to Facebook , use my profile and then exit
the browser without logging out. And now i relaunch the browser and
open Facebook page and i need to login again. What is best way to keep
my session alive when i exit and relaunch the browser again.  I am
thinking of keeping sessions in ramfs (not on the disk)  which means i
am not actually thinking of retaining my session if i reboot the
device but only when the device is on and exit and relaunch the
application. please give me some pointers.

Thanks
Deepak.