[webkit-gtk] New glib and soup for EWS

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Fri Jan 28 05:02:52 PST 2011

Hey,

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 11:33 -0200, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > Please let me know if you have any questions.  We can run multiple
> > instances of the gtk-ews in parallel, so I'll leave my instance
> > running until you're happy with your instance.  You an look at
> > http://queues.webkit.org/queue-status/gtk-ews to see how it working.
> > If you give it a new bot-id, we'll be able to distinguish between what
> > my instance is doing and what your instance is doing.
>
> We want to land the changes that require newer soup packages as soon as
> possible so that we can get them on the GNOME development release next
> week. Hopefully I can get this EWS going and working stable enough by
> Friday =) I'll keep you posted, thank you very much!

I believe the ews bot is stable now - I'm going to add a second bot
running locally to help out with the load for now - the bot I just added
should get a performance boost in the near future, but it is not fast
enough to be alone for now it seems.

We would like to land that change later today, so if you could disable
ec2-gtk-ews soon as you're up that'd rock =) thanks for running the ews
for such a long time, it certainly helped us a lot!

Cheers,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>
GNOME Project