[webkit-gtk] Pixel tests - 'Shall we?'

Zan Dobersek zandobersek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 11:21:23 PST 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Martin Robinson <mrobinson at webkit.org>wrote:

3. We need faster bots. Our bots are already bogged down just making
> things build. Running pixel tests will only exacerbate this need.

What are the specs of the machines that run the builds? Is this information
already listed anywhere?
If these machines have multi-core processors we could look into running
tests through new-run-webkit-webkit-tests script which spawns multiple
processes of DumpRenderTree and executes tests faster.

But it would be a pity not to be able to properly run tests (with pixel
testing enabled, that is) because of hardware limitations.

Regards,
Zan