[webkit-gtk] Webkit introspection experiments with Python

Gabriel Jacobo gabomdq at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 08:50:59 PDT 2010

Hello everyone, my name is Gabriel, I'm new to the list.
I decided to run a few tests with Webkit and its introspection support from
Python, my luck was varied (its very hard to get this working in a jhbuild
environment, but I dont think its Webkit's fault at the moment), but I got it
working in Arch Linux with just a few updated packages.

http://mdqinc.com/blog/2010/09/webkit-gobject-introspection-and-the-dom/

Any comments, pointers on how to solve the compilation problems I was having
(I didnt want to fill bug reports on Webkit as the GTK/GLib tools are
progressing right now), comments, etc, are very welcome.

Best Regards,

Gabriel.