[webkit-gtk] JavaScript Slide Menu does not work

SCU Rock scurock at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 17:44:49 PDT 2010

Hi,

   My webkitgtk version is 1.1.90, which I think is fairly recent. I am
linking with a win32 WebKitGtk library 1.1.90 from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28unstable%29/Win32%20Build%20Dependencies/webkit-1.1.90-win32.zip/download.
And this is the latest prebuilt win32 library that I could find. Please let
me know if there is one newer so I can test with it.  My program, which is
at the end of the email, is very simple.

   Do I miss anything?

Thanks,
SC
#include <webkit/webkit.h>
#include <gtk/gtk.h>

void
destroy (void)
{
  gtk_main_quit ();
}

int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
    GtkWidget *window;
    WebKitWebView *myview;

    gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

    gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (window), "destroy", GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC
(destroy), NULL);

    myview = WEBKIT_WEB_VIEW(webkit_web_view_new());

    WebKitWebSettings *settings = webkit_web_settings_new ();
    g_object_set (G_OBJECT(settings), "enable-scripts", TRUE, NULL);
    webkit_web_view_set_settings (WEBKIT_WEB_VIEW(myview), settings);

    webkit_web_view_load_uri(myview, "
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/omnislide/index.htm");

    gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(window),GTK_WIDGET(myview));
    gtk_widget_show( GTK_WIDGET(myview) );
    gtk_widget_show( window );
    gtk_main();
    return 0;