[webkit-gtk] JavaScript Slide Menu does not work

Martin Robinson martin.james.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 16:54:19 PDT 2010

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 3:26 PM, SCU Rock <scurock at gmail.com> wrote:
>     My program built by WebKitGtk does not work for the webpage
> http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/omnislide/index.htm. The
> JavaScript menus on this page do not work. Then I tried the example program
> GtkLauncher, it does not work as well. But Firefox, IE, Chrome also perform
> correctly on this page. Is it because some settings that I have to turn on
> to make this work? Please note that basic JavaScript pages work for my
> program, such as the one for testing the mouse click at
> http://unixpapa.com/js/testmouse.html. What could be wrong?

These menus work in a fairly recent build (this morning) of WebKitGTK+
for me. Have you tried a more recent version of WebKitGTK+? If you
continue having problems, I recommend you file a bug at
http://bugs.webkit.org with detailed information about what version
you're using and what kind of system you're using it on. Be sure to
use the [GTK] tag for the title.

Another helpful thing is to create a reduced test case that is ad
attach it to the bug. This test case should be the bare minimum
necessary to demonstrate the bug.

Martin