[webkit-gtk] win32: XSLT style sheets crash webkitgtk

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Thu May 27 10:48:42 PDT 2010

Hi,

Many thanks. nsp is really nice. The xslt transformation from selfhtml works as
expected. Unfortunately http://www.agencexml.com/xsltforms/hello.xml still
crashes and a local copy (file:-URL) of the
http://de.selfhtml.org/xml/darstellung/anzeige/gruss.xml example doesn't work
either. It shows an empty page. Maybe there is another MIME issue similar to the
problem discussed some weeks ago.

best regards
   Anselm

--
  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solutions Engineer                      Ingolstädter Str. 22

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,