[webkit-gtk] LIVE video playback

Hamza Awais hamzaa at kth.se
Mon Jan 11 03:29:35 PST 2010

Hi Philippe

My task is just to investigate whether Webkit/GTK supports stream-based playback or not.... i don't really have a stream source that i am trying to play here. Any codec/container will do as long as its either a RTSP stream or LIVE HTTP stream.

Can you guide me on me how to play a RTSP stream with GTKLauncher.

Thanks.