[webkit-gtk] win32

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu27 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:47:37 PDT 2009

Jean-Philippe Chancelier wrote:
> 	The main pb is that I cannot open files in GtkLauncher
> 	file://D:/..../poo.html does not work
> 	And I need mainly webkit for that purpose i.e to navigate
> 	through an html documentation.

It works here on Linux. I guess your URI is wrong, you should use backslashes on
Windows. So try something like file://D:\...\poo.html, or file:///D:\... (that's
incorrect but ISTR it was something weird on Windows) or google what the URI
should look like. Oh wait, you can't type in the Google search box! :D

Emilio