[webkit-gtk] possible solutions for local files on win32

Josip josip at pisoj.com
Mon Nov 2 16:20:01 PST 2009

Hi again!
Found some possible solutions for those who have problems with local
files on win32 due to mime-share-info misconfiguration or missing
dependencies etc.
As g_file_info_get_content_type() returns just file extension (like
".html") and win32 use those to determine mime type can we use
g_content_type_get_mime_type() on them like in attachment.
It works for me, load html files (with right encoding), images etc...
Or should we rather check for return type on runtime and use those if
returned type is file extension (in case some really have full working
version)?

--
Josip