[webkit-efl] Changing the test expectations lookup sequence

Christophe Dumez - SISA ch.dumez at sisa.samsung.com
Thu Mar 7 03:03:34 PST 2013

Hi,

I have several concerns:
1. What happens to the "efl" TestExpectations?
2. Is there any other port doing this?
3. A lot of tests fail because a feature is disabled at compile time for EFL port and therefore they fail for both efl-wk1 and efl-wk2. With the change you suggest, we will have to add those tests to both efl-wk1 and efl-wk2 TestExpectations, which means duplication.

Why don't we simply ignore the (generic) wk2 TestExpectations and have:
- "efl-wk2 -> efl -> generic"
- "efl-wk1 -> efl -> generic"

I do believe that the "efl" TestExpectation is useful not only for us but also for people from other ports that want to easily skip a test for our port (for e.g. because it requires a rebaseline).

Of course, there should be no duplication between efl-wk2 and efl TestExpectations (or efl-wk1 and efl TestExpectations).

Kr,
Christophe DUMEZ.