[webkit-efl] Moving the EFL WebKit2 public APIs to outside WebKit2 directory

Vyacheslav Ostapenko ostap73 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:52:04 PST 2013

Hi All,

  Why only API part? I think everything that is not used by apple should go
outside of Source/WebKit2.
  We should create something like Source/WebKit2Ports, shadow the structure
of WebKit2 there and move all the code that is not compiled by Apple, like
APIs, CoordinatedGraphics, shared memory and process mangement and etc.
  Of course it will not solve the problem of Apple breaking Qt, EFL and GTK
ports, but at least it will allow easier fixes of port specific issues.

Slava