[webkit-efl] Disable Tiled Backing Store

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:40:49 PST 2012

Then 90% working on the port will ignore it and it is up to the few who
cares to fix the tiled backing store issues.

This is where we want to go, so it should stay enabled and everyone should
help fixing issues instead of pointing fingers and leaving it to others.

Also, keep in mind that trunk it not a production branch, thought we
ofcourse want to keep it as stable as possible, but also do the surgery
needed to having a competing port.

Cheers

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:51 AM, Gyuyoung Kim <gyuyoung at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi EFL folks,
>
> API test has been failed we enabled the tiled backing store by default.
> http://build.webkit.org/builders/EFL%20Linux%2064-bit%20Release/builds/7415
> http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/133859
>
> Beside it looks there are layout test problems when we use tiled backing
> store in some HW yet.
>
> So, I roll it out for now. When you fix these problems, please enable it
> again.
>
> Gyuyoung.
>
> --
> Gyuyoung Kim