[webkit-efl] Add missing expected result set to EFL port.

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubo at profusion.mobi
Tue Mar 13 19:19:34 PDT 2012

Gyuyoung Kim <gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com> writes:

> In my opinion, almost test cases are being supported by EFL port. So, I
> would like to add these missing expected result set
> to LayoutTests/platform/efl directory.
>
> If there is no objection in port community, as far as I know, I can push
> them without reviewing.
> I would like to know what opinion about my suggestion.

Just make sure the results make sense first: run `webkit-patch
rebaseline-server' [1] and compare text results with the results from
other ports (the numbers shouldn't differ much) and take special care
with the rendered PNGs by comparing them against those of other ports;
the form widgets should have mostly the same sizes, tests which rely on
some kind of graphical effect should have matching colors etc.

Doing so does take some time, but is worth the effort.

[1] http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/RebaselineServer

--
Raphael Kubo da Costa
ProFUSION embedded systems