[webkit-efl] Add missing expected result set to EFL port.

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com
Tue Mar 13 17:51:49 PDT 2012

Hello WebKit EFL folks,

I found missing expected result set in EFL port’s layout test expected
result set.

As you can see below result, I could get below result when I ran layout
test without *Skipped* file.

    7 DumpRenderTree crashes   ( 0.1%)
    13 tests timed out          ( 0.1%)
 1486 no expected results found (16.9%)
 2742 text diff mismatch       (31.2%)
   36 image mismatch         ( 0.4%)
  871 skipped                  ( 9.9%)

1,486 test cases are missing in EFL expected result set. Category of
missing test cases is as below,

 - accessibility
 - animations
 - css2.1
 - css3
 - editing
 - fast/backgrounds
 - fast/block
 - fast/borders
 - fast/css
 - fast/forms
 - fast/frames
 - fast/hidpi
 - fast/html
 - fast/images
 - fast/multicol
 - fast/regions
 - fast/repaint
 - fast/text
 - fast/viewport
 - http/tests
 - media
 - plugins
 - Printing
 - svg/W3C-SVG-1.1-SE
 - svg/custom

In my opinion, almost test cases are being supported by EFL port. So, I
would like to add these missing expected result set
to LayoutTests/platform/efl directory.

If there is no objection in port community, as far as I know, I can push
them without reviewing.
I would like to know what opinion about my suggestion.

- Gyuyoung