[webkit-efl] Start to run layout-test on EFL build bot.

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com
Sun Feb 26 17:08:06 PST 2012

Hello WebKit folks,

Finally, EFL build bot starts to run the layout test (as well as WebKit build) from Yesterday.
  - url : http://build.webkit.org/builders/EFL%20Linux%20Release

  => Results: 19475/28486 tests passed (68.4%)
  => Tests to be fixed (9011):
         1 DumpRenderTree crash     ( 0.0%)
        28 no expected results found ( 0.3%)
       256 text diff mismatch       ( 2.8%)
        21 image mismatch           ( 0.2%)
      8705 skipped                  (96.6%)
=> Tests that will only be fixed if they crash (WONTFIX) (0):

As you can see from the above result, pass ratio of EFL port layout test is worse than the other ports.
So, WebKit EFL developers are going to submit a number of patches related to layout test.
I hope that submitted patches are going to be reviewed by many reviewers as well.

In addition,  I’m planning to add a new server for WebKit EFL debug build. I expect the new server will be set up within next month.

Cheers,
Gyuyoung.