[webkit-efl] Coding style issue in EFL port

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubo at profusion.mobi
Wed Sep 14 06:48:31 PDT 2011

(For now I'm keeping the CC'ed guys on the CC list, but feel free to
shout out loud so we can remove you from it if you prefer)

Gyuyoung Kim <gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com> writes:

> If nobody oppose my opinion, I'd like to file bugs for this issue, then I
> prepare patches for that bugs.
> Because I have lots of interests in coding style since before.

I am all for consistency too. My main concern with committing lots of
coding style patches is that it makes history tracking (svn blame and
friends) difficult.

This does not mean that the benefits might not outweight the costs, but
before sending any patch to Bugzilla it would be good if you came with a
more detailed proposal of what you want to do and where (and/or a coding
style proposal for Source/WebKit/efl).

--
Raphael Kubo da Costa
ProFUSION embedded systems