[webkit-efl] Scope of 'ewk_util.h'

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com
Tue Jul 12 17:40:00 PDT 2011

Hello Rafael,

Long time no see. How are you? :-)

I understand role of the function. I also think we don't need to add the ewk_util.h to EWebKit_HEADERS yet.
IMO, we can add it to EWebkit_HEADER again when we need to open the function.

Kangil,

Could you make a patch for this ? You can remove it from Source/WebKit/efl/CMakeListEfl.txt.
Please make reference to the file.

217 FILE(GLOB EWebKit_HEADERS "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/efl/ewk/*.h")
218 LIST(REMOVE_ITEM EWebKit_HEADERS "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/efl/ewk/ewk_private.h")
219 LIST(REMOVE_ITEM EWebKit_HEADERS "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/efl/ewk/ewk_tiled_private.h")
220 LIST(REMOVE_ITEM EWebKit_HEADERS "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/efl/ewk/ewk_tiled_backing_store.h")
221 LIST(REMOVE_ITEM EWebKit_HEADERS "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/efl/ewk/ewk_tiled_matrix.h")
222 LIST(REMOVE_ITEM EWebKit_HEADERS "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/efl/ewk/ewk_tiled_model.h")

- Gyuyoung