[webkit-efl] I want to change *.c to *.cpp

Ryuan Choi ryuan.choi at samsung.com
Tue Aug 16 16:26:17 PDT 2011

Hello Leandro,

Thanks for your answer.

> However, if the only reason you're proposing the changes are because
> of the compilation warnings, I'd fix the build system to not provide
> incompatible flags. But that's just me :)

Warning I mentioned is because they can't include ewk_private.h.
Recently, I moved ewk_view_repaint_add from ewk_view.h to ewk_private.h to remove Ewk_Private dependency.
Now, ewk_view_tiled.c doesn't know ewk_view_repaint_add in ewk_private.h.

We can provide additional private header file to split APIs used by *.c.
But IMO, souce code in ewk/ should be able to include ewk_private.h

Best Regards,
Ryuan Choi