[webkit-efl] I want to change *.c to *.cpp

Leandro Pereira leandro at webkit.org
Tue Aug 16 08:41:46 PDT 2011

Ryuan,

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Ryuan Choi <ryuan.choi at samsung.com> wrote:

> Could anyone know why we use *.c like ewk_view_single.c and ewk_view_tiled.c?

The sole reason is that these files contains C -- not C++ -- code.
AFAICT, there isn't anything on them (except perhaps some coding style
changes) that must be changed so that they're compilable with a C++
compiler.

However, if the only reason you're proposing the changes are because
of the compilation warnings, I'd fix the build system to not provide
incompatible flags. But that's just me :)

Cheers,
   Leandro