[webkit-dev] Removal of trailing whitespace

Matthieu Dubet matthieu.dubet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 01:37:02 PDT 2023

We have an .editorconfig in the repository already, we could/should take
advantage of it.
There has been a commit in 2020 to not enforce trailing whitespace removal,
but we can change it to enforce non-change of trailing whitespace.

https://github.com/WebKit/WebKit/commit/85195ac3385176f0e2b664ad3198c5bbbb06ef6f

https://github.com/editorconfig/editorconfig/wiki/EditorConfig-Properties#trim_trailing_whitespace

Best,
Matthieu