[webkit-dev] Removal of trailing whitespace

Tetsuharu OHZEKI tetsuharu.ohzeki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 01:36:25 PDT 2023

How about adding the trim_trailing_whitespace option to the root's
.editorconfig as the first step?

- https://github.com/WebKit/WebKit/blob/main/.editorconfig
- https://editorconfig.org/

This does not enforce anything for all of us, so we still require some
style checker mechanism,
but I think it's a nice first step for this topic.

--
Tetsuharu OHZEKI
tetsuharu.ohzeki at gmail.com