[webkit-dev] Regarding the process of setting up webkit in xcode and use it in my swift and obj-c project.

Dheeraj Shyam PVS dheerajshyam2023 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 05:04:57 PST 2022

Greetings sir/madam. Actually I cloned webkit source code into my mac. Now,
when trying to open webkit xcode workspace in xcode, it's rendering derived
sources and products folders in red color and not building webkit workspace
in xcode at all. Please help me in setting up webkit code in xcode and use
webcore & javascriptcore in my gui app. I don't wanna use builtin webkit
modules or code like wkwebview or others in my code. I wanna build
everything using webcore and javascriptcore source codes from scratch so
that I can have full control over what I am doing for my gui app. This is
just for my practice. Not for any production related app. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Dheeraj Shyam P.V.S