[webkit-dev] InjectedBundle deprecation

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Fri Aug 12 14:45:32 PDT 2022

I agree that this will be quite disruptive.  I think it would be advantageous to deprecate the InjectedBundle APIs asap.  At least for the next year (and likely a little longer) we will need to keep a working configuration without site isolation.  In the very long term we probably don’t want to keep them working, but I’m not sure exactly what that time frame looks like right now.  I’m not saying it’ll be a sudden change, but it is going to be a big change with big consequences that we need to start preparing for now.