[webkit-dev] Review request time limit

Alex Christensen achristensen at apple.com
Mon Nov 1 13:30:28 PDT 2021

I just removed r? on all the bugs in http://webkit.org/pending-review <http://webkit.org/pending-review> that had requested review in 2018 or before and had been untouched since then.  I imagine that did not interrupt anyone’s work.  I was thinking of removing review requests on bugs that hadn’t been updated in one full year to maintain the usefulness of the review queue.  Does anyone have any strong opinions that that is too much time or too little time?  Most reviews are done in a few days or weeks, but occasionally something useful sits in the review queue for a few months.